The Sales Manager is responsible for initiating, executing, and critically evaluating methods, and strategic activities regarding the sales and business development of systems, spare parts and services ensuring budgeted profitability, including the leadership and development of the Commercial Team.
The Sales Manager will be responsible:
Within the Group dynamic, based on market opportunities and threats, the definition of the sales business strategies and road-maps regarding products and/or product groups, including feasible pricing, time-lines, investment analysis and related image
Initiating, leading, executing and evaluating periodically – financial – budget & forecast Sales processes
Monitoring operational and financial performance of the Sales Team as basis for continuous operational, financial and interactive – social growth and improvement based on solid KPIs, including cash collection
Translates customer needs, trends and requirements – via the Product Managers & Research Development – into new product ideas and/or commercial solutions based on the in-depth understanding of the market, the product, trends, and the application(s) and area(s) in which it
Continuously and structural organised transformation of experience and knowledgeregarding products and/or product groups to dealers, end customers, and employees, including al related communication
Through leading by example, to professionally develop the sales team in all areas in terms of appearance, attitude, energy, focus, understanding customer requirements, commercial
The Successful Applicant The Sales Manager will have:
• MSc degree in Business Science, Marketing and/or Engineering or equivalent.
• A proven track record in capital equipment sales via a dealer networks; plant equipment, automation, robotics, off road vehicles or AGV’s.
• Preferable experience in Agriculture.
• Excellent leadership and management skills; equipped with strong and effective communication, interpersonal & listening skills.
• Background in leading organisational change & transformation.
• Passion for either; agriculture, capital equipment and/or Automated Solutions. What’s on Offer Competitive base salary and package on offer.